You are a PHENOMENON! In science, we constantly conduct experiments to try to explain phenomena that we see or observe.
In this assignment , you will be developing a model to represent yourself. You will then explain, using evidence from your model, how your model represents you.
You have 3 days in class to work on this assignment.
Once you complete your model, you will insert it into a presentation slide file that compiles all the other students' explanations and models from your class.
Lab and Classroom Expectations:
1. Use technology appropriately and stay on task. only access the approved websites. (Be Safe)
2. Work independently .(Be Responsible)
3. Do not alter or edit another student's slide.(Be respectful)
- Go to https://www.androidify.com/en/#/ to create an animated gif of yourself.
- Try to impress in animation and color with all of the options available to you, your true animated self.
- Use your first name when you name your gif. (a gif is an animated picture file)
- Save the image to your Google Drive and insert it in a BLANK SLIDE with the presentation I shared with you . ("MODELING OURSELVES"
- Complete your document by writing a paragraph that explains why you chose each item for your animated gif and how your choices express your personality.
- As we went over in class, explanation of your model , using EVIDENCE makes it more meaningful. Please include : 3 pieces of evidence and 2 limitations of your model in your explanation.
- Have fun, be creative, and save your creation before the end of the period!